Lemon Tart with Redcurrants and Strawberries

Last night I cooked for and hosted a supper club, feeding 20 and 4 course meal. I made 4 tarts for pud, this being one of them, the previous post being another. I also made a chocolate tart and a blueberry panna cotta tart too. The night was a great success, but one thing for sure is that I now need serious rest before my 26 mile charity walk next Saturday. These bones are tired....rest I will, BUT not until tomorrow night. We're heading off out for a training walk tomorrow. I'll post some snaps on my stories. Thanks so much too all that have donated so far, you won't believe how much it means to me. You are truly amazing, thank you. P.s will post the apple and gooseberry post bake pic soon, just wanted to share this one first xx


Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel